Get Exclusive ESO Tips
Learn how to master The Elder Scrolls Online with our exclusive tips and strategies we only share with our email subscribers.
Increase Your Leveling Speed In ESO By 300% Without Grinding
In this post we will be giving you tips on how to level more efficiently weather you like questing or grinding. Most ESO players are leveling at fraction of the speed that’s possible, the fastest recorded 1-50 leveling time is about 36 hours.
General Leveling Tips:
- Buy items with Training or Exploration on them from Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, Market Districts, or Guild Traders. You should then research Training and Exploration on all your gear pieces so you can keep crafting new items as you level.
- Buy Neck and Rings from Mages Guild.
- Don’t repair your broken items just craft new gear as you level, this will save you a ton of gold because repairing costs much more than crafting new gear.
- Reading book shelves will level your skills up very quickly so go to Mages Guild in every new town you come to and read all the shelves.
- Your weapon is approximately as important as all your armor put together. Also, it doesn’t take damage. If you invest in any gear, invest in your weapon first, jewelry second, and armor last.
Grinding Vs. Questing Which Is Faster For Leveling?
For the most part grinding XP is faster than questing. Questing can be much FASTER if done efficiently.
Main Factors That Make Questing Slow:
- Most quests waste a lot of time and give little XP reward
- Some quests take a lot of time to figure out where to go or what to do
- Questing wastes a lot of time on traveling
Efficiently Grind XP For Speed Leveling
- You can gain more XP while grinding as a duo, rather than alone.
- AoE is required to get the most out of grinding.
- The amount of XP you get is based on the mob’s level.
- You only gain full XP from mobs that are above or below you by 5 levels.
Efficiently Do Quests So You Can Level Faster Than Grinding
Our Leveling Guides will increase your leveling speed while questing by up to 300%. There are a few factors that make our guides so effective:
- We take you on the most optimized questing path possible. The quests we have you do give the most XP for the time spent completing the quest.
- We tell you exactly where to go and what to do so you can eliminate wasted time trying to figure out what to do next.
- We have you pick up multiple quests and complete all quests in each area at the same time, this will save tons of time on traveling.